Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

So, here in Indiana, you never know what the weather is going to do. Thanksgiving day was beautiful...sunny and 50 degrees. But the Sunday following???? Not so much. Here's what I woke up to yesterday and then again today.

As excited as I am about the upcoming Christmas season, I was not yet ready for the white stuff. Oh well, it had to come eventually.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday, ate plenty of turkey and was still conscious enough to watch OU whip OSU and be named to the Big 12 Championship game this weekend :)

Have a great cyber Monday and don't spend too much money all in one place!

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Okay, I love the you have lived in Indiana for all these years, and Brazil before that, and you're still an OU fan!