So, it's three weeks until Christmas...that's 21 days. Only 20 more shopping days. Can you believe it? And what have I accomplished? Not much. No Christmas decorations have been put up, no presents purchased. The kids and I have made 3 batches of oreo balls (teacher gifts) and placed in the freezer. Brad and I have a list of "to do" items on our fridge - things we want to get done before my family comes at Christmas. Every day Garrett has to remind us how many things are left on the list. It started with 17 items. I think we are down to 13. I know, not much progress. However, we did spend alot of time over Thanksgiving break organizing and rearranging items. I took 23 bags of clothes, toys and other items to Goodwill. I love just clearing things out. My next big project.....painting. There are several rooms in my house that need repainted, however, I'm not sure how much will actually get done.
I know our schedule is probably just as crazy as everyone else's. It seems like we have something every week and weekend until New Year's. This Saturday consists of Garrett's soccer game at 11:20 and then our church Christmas dinner at 6:30. Sunday consists of the normal chaos. The kids have been dying to put up the tree and other decorations, so I'm hoping we can get that accomplished tomorrow evening. It's at least something to shoot for. Hope all your holiday cooking and planning is going well. If you come across any great Christmas food ideas, please let me know. I'm putting together menus for that week and I'm always open to new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment