Monday, December 29, 2008

I survived!

So, I survived the Christmas holiday. We had Christmas on 4 separate days with 4 different groups of people. Two of the days were at my house. It was a great time having my family in town and was so good to see everyone. Now, all my decorations are down and packed away for next year. I'm catching up on some laundry and cleaning. Plan to head to the store later to buy items for New Year's Eve as we plan to have 25-30 people at our house that evening. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and we are wishing you a very happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Melanie said...

Thanks again for all the effort you put into making it a great time for all of us!

Fisher Family said...

It was a wonderful family Christmas Melissa. I know you worked so hard. Everything was great and we enjoyed it all. We love all of you and will anxiously await the next time we can be together. Love, Mom