So yesterday was a low key day (which I needed). The kids and I spent most of the day baking cookies as we couldn't really leave the house. We had an ice storm hit yesterday. I tried to go to the gym about 2:00 and got to the end of our block, tried to stop and my car kept going and hit the curb (no damage done). At that point I decided I would forgo my 3 mile run and work it into another day.
Today is going to be a little more hectic. Need to go to the gym, run to the store and pick up a few last minute items, do some light cleaning and then Gigi's plan lands around 3:00 (Jeremy is going to pick her up). Church tonight is at 6:00 and then we have Christmas with Brad's family after that.
So, as you see, not much extra time today. Fortunately, the temperature has gone up a bit so I'm hoping the ice on the roads will melt quickly.
Stay safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment