Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I love sunshine!
I love days like today. After several weeks of snow (over 1 foot in accumulation) and many weeks of bitterly cold temperatures, yesterday was 65 degrees and today they are predicting at least that with sunshine. I understand why most cases of depression are diagnosed in the winter time as it is just miserable outside. You can't go out without feeling like your toes are going to fall off, the grass (if you can see it) is a horrible shade of brown and the sun seems to be nonexistent. Yesterday (and today) was sunny and beautiful. I had Brad wash my car on Sunday and it was so nice to not have the snow remnants stuck to various parts of my car. I live for sunshine. I was even tempted to bust out the sandals to wear to work today but after looking at my jacked up toes (I've lost 4 toesnails from running and playing soccer) and lack of pedicure, I decided to wear closed toe shoes (I am going bare-legged though). I hope each of you has a sunshiney day. Go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather today, cause I heard it's going to change tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you shared some of our great weather! Suddenly, this afternoon, things turned nasty. Rain, hail and tornados came through. I was at a funeral and they ennounced we might have to evacuate to the basement! We did not, but the shopping center nearest me (a few miles north) was hit--lots of damage, but no injuries so far. Thank the Lord! Grandma
Post a Comment