Friday, February 27, 2009

Garrett's school program

This is a short clip taken at Garrett's school program last night. Sorry the video isn't very good but it was quite dark in the building. Garrett is on the floor playing the drums for this song. He looks completely thrilled (NOT) to be participating. There were approximately 150 4th graders in this program. The theme was Indiana A-Z. They went through different aspects of Indiana history and did some really neat things including playing drums, percussion and even some square dancing (not sure Garrett was really thrilled with that piece either). Their music teacher did a great job putting the program together and it was definitely one of the best school programs I've seen in awhile. Hope you enjoy the clip.

1 comment:

Margaret Glyn said...

Good for you, Garrett! I am proud of you and wish I could have been there. I love you, Gigi