So, I've missed a few days of posting, but am back. My verse for today has more to do with what I'm thankful for and not necessarily Thanksgiving itself.
Verse:
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Prov. 22:6
What I am thankful for:
Parents. My parents have been a great example of how to live a life that is pleasing to God. They have been an example of following the Lord's leading even in times where it seems difficult. Because of their example, all 3 of their children are living Christian lives and raising Christian families.
In-laws. I could not have asked for better in-laws. They too are very Godly people. They are great examples for my children and demonstrate a true love for all. My husband is the man he is today because of the great example set by his parents.
I only hope that I get older and my children have children, they will look at Brad and me as examples.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you, Honey, for your Thanksgivine postings! My heart is filled with gratitude for you precious grand-children and great-grandchildren as you follow Christ! You are much loved!
Post a Comment