Sunday, November 1, 2009

November menu plan

Realized that today is November 1 and I hadn't yet put together my monthly menu. So as I'm sitting here watching game 1 of the MLS (that's soccer for those not aware), I've finally put together my menu for November. Honestly, I can't believe we're at November already. So, here's what we plan to eat this month. If you have any good meal ideas, please feel free to share as I'm always looking for new recipes.

1 - sandwiches/leftovers
2 - Crockpot roast (brisket style) with potatoes and carrots
3 - Crockpot rotisserie chicken, cheesy potatoes
4 - pizza (AWANA night)
5 - leftovers
6 - hamburgers
7 - pumpkin pancakes with apple cider syrup (kids' new favorite)

8 - sandwiches
9 - Crockpot BBQ chicken and cornbread
10 - spaghetti
11 - soft tacos (AWANA night)
12 - Crockpot chili verde
13 - leftovers
14 - pizza

15 - french dip subs
16 - Crockpot Korean beef or pork
17 - Crockpot TexMex chicken
18 - Roast w/ sweet potatoes (AWANA night)
19 - Sweedish meatballs and noodles
20 - leftovers
21 - White chicken chili

22 - TBD
23 - Crockpot cranberry pork
24 - Baked ravioli
25 - Crockpot pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches
26 - THANKSGIVING
27 - leftovers
28 - leftovers

29 - breakfast pizza
30 - lasagne

Less than 4 weeks until Thanksgiving so start planning now.

No comments: