I have mixed emotions about this time of year. For one, I LOVE the colors of fall. I love the food of fall. I love the smells of fall. I love activities related to fall (football, soccer, bon fires). My favorite holiday (Thanksgiving) is in the fall. So, what don't I like about fall? One thing...winter comes right after.
Back to one of my favorite fall things....FALL FOOD!! YUMMO!! Here are some of my favorite fall recipes:
1. Chili
2. White chicken chili
3. Beef stew
4. Broccoli cheese soup
5. Pot roast with sweet potatoes (had last night)
6. Apple pie, apple dumplings, apple crisp
7. Chicken and dumplings (love my crockpot recipe)
8. pumpkin bread (Garrett's favorite)
9. Chicken and noodles
10. Beef and noodles
11. Thanksgiving dinner (fried turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, etc.)
These are just some of my favorites and my family's favorites. I'd love to know what you like to eat/cook during this time of year. Share some of your favorites here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I want recipes for crockpot chicken and dumplings, pot roast with sweet potatoes, and beef and noodles!
Post a Comment