Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanksgiving - Day 1

As I've mentioned previously, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. You might be surprised that Christmas isn't my favorite holiday, but what I love about Thanksgiving is that you get to enjoy all the family/friend get-togethers, the food, the football and good movies without the stress of buying presents. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but there is just something more special to me about Thanksgiving.

This year, I am so thankful for many things. Through the next 2 weeks, I will post some of my favorite Bible verses about giving thanks and Thanksgiving and also about things I am thankful for.

Bible verse:
Psalm 107:1
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (NIV)

What I am thankful for:
My family. I have an amazing husband and 2 great kids. I am so blessed by what they bring to my life. I have enjoyed watching our family transform over the years as Brad and I grow in our marriage and watch our kids grow.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: