Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

So yesterday my baby brother turned 28! I can't believe it. I feel so old. Anyways, as is tradition in my family, the birthday boy or girl gets to choose what they want for birthday dinner. Ben decided he wanted beef and noodles and then hot fudge cake for dessert. His final meal consisted of homemade beef and noodles, mashed potatoes, rolls, broccoli, applesauce and then hot fudge cake with ice cream for dessert. I must say, it was quite good and perfect for a cold evening.

Just wanted to say how thankful I am for my brother and what a great friend he has been.
Ben, we love you and happy birthday!

2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Awww, sometimes I just hate being an only child!

Margaret Glyn said...

Thanks for making Ben's birthday so special. I was able to talk to him that day--cannot believe my "baby grandchild" is 28! It was a coincidence that your parents were going to Enid (site of Ben's birth) that very day! Keep the blogs coming!! Love, Grandma