Monday, October 20, 2008

Soccer....soccer..and more soccer


This weekend was full of soccer activities. On Saturday, Maryna started a 2-day tournament. She played at 10:45 and 2:30 on Saturday (tied first game 1-1, won second game 5-2). Then after that game we traveled to watch my former girls soccer team play in sectional finals.


Sunday morning, Garrett and I went to church while Brad and Maryna headed back to the soccer field for another10:45 game. They lost this game which kept them out of the finals at 2:30 (somewhat of a blessing in disguise as Maryna had not felt well all weekend). Brad and I then had an outdoor game at 5:30, I had 2 indoor games (6:40 and 8:05) and Brad had 1 indoor game (8:55).


























Needless to say, we are all pretty wiped out this morning. The kids are on fall break starting on Wednesday and I am taking some much needed time off work to just relax and hang out with the kids. This coming weekend, the chaos starts all over as Garrett has his last tournament of the season. His game schedule is 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday.

3 comments:

Margaret Glyn said...

Thanks for posting re. soccer. I am so proud of all of you!! Have a great fall break. Love you and miss you, Gigi

Stefunkc said...

My goodness! No wonder you're so thin. Me? I've been running four days a week for 12 weeks and I've gained 6 pounds. Go figure.
Found something we both need.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Crock Pot recipes of all shapes and sized. I'll be reading these when I get some free time. Which might happen next month. Let me know if you try some and like them!

Melissa said...

Stefunkc,
Thanks for the blog site. It's great!! I only wish I'd thought of it first.