Thursday, October 2, 2008

Comments for a cause

If you have not received a message yet from my cousin (Stefunk), please click on the link to the left "a day in the life of a crazed mom." She and several friends are raising money to help fight leukemia in honor of a little boy named Mitch. For every post made on one of her friend's sites, she (Steph's friend) will donate $1. They are trying to raise a total of $144K to help fight this horrible disease. Please take time between now and Saturday to raise $1. It's the least you can do and it only takes a minute.

3 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Oh Melissa, thank you so much! It means so much to me that you took the time to do this.

Now, can you come down here and do the 6 mile run on Saturday? I know you'd do a better job then me!

Melissa said...

Stef,
6 miles...Hardly. That's way to long of a distance for me to run...you know, boredom sets in after about 200 meters :) Good luck and hope the weather is great!!!

Fisher Family said...

Melissa the blog is great. I am not as good as Grandma at checking it daily, but it is wonderful. Melanie and I just created a blog for my friend Jill that was severely hurt last week. I'm sure glad you girls know what you are doing, because I don't know if I could create it all. We love you and miss you.
Mom