We are so proud of how both kids did this fall. They will both be playing basketball this winter and then have some off-season training for soccer after the first of the year. So just when we think we might start getting some down time, something else is just around the corner.
I am excited, however, to get back into the gym and start working out again on a regular basis. I have 2 months until our Florida tournament and want to make sure I'm 100%.
Another exciting note...we have the kids' baptisms scheduled for Sunday, November 9th. I know the kids are really excited and have had some pretty indepth discussions with their grandpa about the process.
Grandma is planning to join mom and dad when they come at Christmas time. It will be so great to have all of us together around the holidays. I'm really looking forward to it.
Well, that's it for now. I've got to get back to watching the Indianapolis Colts-Tennessee Titans game. GO COLTS!!!


3 comments:
Thanks for the update--such good news about Garrett's team! Of course, I am happy about the upcoming baptismal service and wish I could be there. I am excited about the Dec. trip!!!
Can't wait to see you all! So excited about the kids baptisms!
I am so excited about the kids baptisms. It is wonderful to have them take this great step of faith. I just thank the Lord for all of our family! Love, Mom
Post a Comment