So, in my first post I forgot to mention something cool that my office did. As a group project (and our whole organization participated), we did a Habitat for Humanity build on 2 homes. It was such an amazing experience and I was so touched when the houses were completed and I got to attend the ceremony for the handing over of the keys. If you have an opportunity to participate in one of these builds, I highly recommend doing so.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Habitat Build
So, in my first post I forgot to mention something cool that my office did. As a group project (and our whole organization participated), we did a Habitat for Humanity build on 2 homes. It was such an amazing experience and I was so touched when the houses were completed and I got to attend the ceremony for the handing over of the keys. If you have an opportunity to participate in one of these builds, I highly recommend doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I had been checking your blog almost daily (had missed 2-3) and was SO GLAD I checked it today. It is so thrilling to read about you and your family's activities--wish I could be there for some of them. so glad you did a habitat project--I am proud of you! Love to all,
Post a Comment