This morning, I got up and at 6:00 my doorbell rang and someone was banging on my front door. Now, first of all, let me say my heart was racing cause a knock at the door at 6 a.m. can never be good. I cautiously went to the door, looked through the peephole and who do you think was there? The police. I opened the door (as many things were racing through my mind) only to be informed that my car had been broken into and my stereo was gone. The policeman proceeded to tell me that several other cars had been broken into. They also seemed to know that this happened around 4 a.m. How, you might ask? Well, some idiot down the street told the police he heard his car alarm going off at 4 a.m. but decided it was probably a false alarm so he didn't event get up to check....thanks alot, moron! So, upon further evaluation, I also discovered that my cell phone was stolen (it was in my car cause it was on the charger). So, the list of missing items:
- Driver side window
- Car stereo
- Cell phone
- Favorite CD


2 comments:
SOOO sorry about your bad Monday! I am thankful that none of you was hurt! Stuff just seems to happen at very invonvenient moments! Believe me, I have been there at times. Will your insurance not cover any of your loss? Bless you!
Sorry about your car and the start to your week! I'm sure you must have been worried about Ben when you first saw the policeman at the door so early...
Post a Comment