Ok, so it is time for me to sit down and make out my menu for the month of August. I have loved planning for an entire month as it has made planning and shopping so much easier. However, I am now to the point where I feel like I'm making the same things every month (which I'm not). If you have come across any great new recipes (especially the quick kinds, or for crockpots or for grilling), will you please share? My family and I will greatly appreciate it. Our craziness is about to pick up even more with soccer and school both starting, so I really need to be organized!
Note*** Brad does not like veggies or fish.
Thanks to all for your input. I'll be providing more updates online about some of our family fun this summer. Watch for updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment