Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer continues

The schedule around our house doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. Almost every weekend we are running from one place to another. I'm looking forward to a Saturday where we have nothing on the calendar. As that doesn't seem to be a possibility any time soon, maybe I'll look at scheduling a free Saturday sometime in 2010. Until that time comes, we continue to enjoy our time together with family and friends. Below are some pictures of the craziness and fun so far.
We are looking forward to seeing my family in July at my mom and dad's house. It will be fun to relax and spend some time just hanging out and catching up. I'm sure we'll also find some fun pictures to take and post :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

You'll get to see me!!!!! We are so excited!!