Well, not actually. But with the drastic change in temperature that I'm going to experience tomorrow, I think that's what it will feel like. Today's high is a balmy 3 degrees with wind chills at -20. Tomorrow will be a balmier 9 degrees. Since I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow, I will leave meatlocker temps of 9 degrees and arrive in 50-60 degree weather (not quite a frying pan, but major difference). If I had to choose, I'd prefer to be well baked instead of frozen.
Anyways, tomorrow 12 of us leave for Florida to participate in our 3v3 soccer tournament at the Disney Wide World of Sports Complex. This is our 6th year doing this and it is always a great time. The facility is beautiful and Ben loves the scenery (i.e. the NCAA cheerleading championships are at the same complex during the same time) :) Our teams will play Saturday-Monday and then we come back to the meatlocker on Tuesday. A nice break to thaw out...I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So...how was it???
Post a Comment