Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December monthly menu

Bake to my regularly scheduled monthly menu plan. After not doing this in November, I realized how much more difficult my meal planning is without my menu. So, I'm back to my monthly plan. Here you go:

1. Leftovers from earlier in the week
2. Salsa verde roast (family favorite)
3. Pizza
4. Church Christmas party
5. Pumpkin pancakes with apple cider syrup
6. Lasagne
7. Grandma's no peek stew and cornbread
8. Leftovers
9. Chicken enchiladas
10. Chili
11. Leftovers
12. Esfrirras
13. French dip subs
14. Chicken crescents with gravy
15. Leftovers
16. Pulled pork sandwiches
17. Pizza
18. Crockpot chicken and dumplings
19. Baked sandwiches and broccoli cheese soup
20. Beef and bean enchiladas
21. Meatloaf
22. Leftovers
23. Pizza
24. Christmas Eve dinner with in-laws
25. Menu TBD
26. Holiday leftovers
27. Crockpot bbq chicken and cornbread
28. Cranberry roast with sweet potatoes
29. Tex Mex chicken with rice
30. leftovers
31. Possible New Year's Eve plans. If not, then I'll probably make white chicken chili

What's on your menu for December?

No comments: