For spring break, we went another place I'd never been....Galveston Island, Texas. What a beautiful place right on the beach. I loved being near the ocean again as it's been way too long since I've been at the beach or seen the ocean. My kids had a great time experiencing swimming in the ocean. Glad we went and had a wonderfully, relaxing time. Hope to find a place just as nice and relaxing next year.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
The places I've been
Per my previous post, there are several places I would still like to visit. Previously on that list was Las Vegas. However, Brad and I were able to take a trip there in March. All I can say is WOW! Talk about craziness. Vegas is a really cool place to see (once), but after 2 days, I wasn't sure I could handle the ding-ding-dinging in my ears from the slot machines one more day. I did get to see some really cool places and we attended 1 show while we were there. I was glad I went but really have no desire to ever go back.





For spring break, we went another place I'd never been....Galveston Island, Texas. What a beautiful place right on the beach. I loved being near the ocean again as it's been way too long since I've been at the beach or seen the ocean. My kids had a great time experiencing swimming in the ocean. Glad we went and had a wonderfully, relaxing time. Hope to find a place just as nice and relaxing next year.


For spring break, we went another place I'd never been....Galveston Island, Texas. What a beautiful place right on the beach. I loved being near the ocean again as it's been way too long since I've been at the beach or seen the ocean. My kids had a great time experiencing swimming in the ocean. Glad we went and had a wonderfully, relaxing time. Hope to find a place just as nice and relaxing next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment