Monday, January 18, 2010

Where have I been?

So I just realized that it's been almost a month since I've posted something on my blog. WOW, time flies. I must confess, it has been a crazy few weeks and it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

My parents were here during Christmas and we had a great time with them. They got to meet Karri's 2 kids, Macy and Dawson, who will soon become their 2 new grandchildren on Feb 6. It was so nice to be together as a family over Christmas (even though my sister and her family couldn't be there).

Since Christmas, it has been a crazy time with kids' activities. Maryna is on the school basketball team, plays indoor soccer, has soccer training and is also part of the ODP (Olympic Development Program) for soccer. Garrett is also playing indoor soccer and has soccer training. Our weekly calendar is so busy that I have to color-code our activities. It's so fun, though, to watch them.

The rest of the time has been spent either working or helping Karri and Ben with wedding plans. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks till the big day. Plans are coming along and we are so excited about the wedding and having several family members in from all over the U.S.

Well, better get back to work.

No comments: